XIAOMI Redmi Note 10S 6GB 128GB, 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP,5000mah,MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm), Corning Gorilla Glass 3 – Onyx Grey
· 6.43-inches Amoled Display, 1080 x 2400 pixels (409 ppi)
· Android 11.0; MIUI 12.5, MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm) Processor
· 8GB RAM/128GB Built-in Storage, with Micro-SD Support
· 64MP + 8MP + 2MP+2MP Quad Rear Camera
· 13MP Front Camera
· Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
· Fast Charging (33W Capacity) 5,000mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S is officially released in April 2021
The device is equipped with sensors such as Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
The smartphone features Infrared port, USB 2.0 Type C and Bluetooth 5.1. The smartphone is fuelled by a Non-removable Li-Po 5,000 mAh battery + Fast charging 33W.
The phone runs on the Android 11 + MIUI 12.5 operating system providing smooth operation of the device. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S (8gb+128gb) is available in different colors like Ocean Blue, Onyx Grey, and Frost white.
The smartphone is powered MediaTek Helio G95 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Mali-G76 MC4.
The smartphone comes in 6.43 inches size and the display is AMOLED that provides 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The screen of the device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Additional features support 450 nits typ. brightness (advertised) which gives amazing viewing experience.
The rear camera consists of a 64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2 MP depth sensor lenses that helps to click pictures with professional experience. The front camera has a 13 MP sensor.
· Amoled, 6.43 inches, Resolution1080 x 2400 pixel, Pixel Density 409 ppi (pixels per inch)
· RAM (Memory) 8GB, Internal Storage 128GB
· Display Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
· CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
· Memory Card Slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
· Features 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak)